Sunday, March 7, 2010

i'm SORRY for this

you can read this
and u can think what u gonna do
listen here dude!!!


Now,we are getting far
i'm losing my grip
i dun know who u are
and i dunno who i am to u
rltionshp getting worst day by day

i dun fully blame u
i also made mistakes
if u're really sad i'm too
we are in difficult situation now


i hate u when you are always :

such a kid that always whimper
says something meaningless
accuse me without any asking me 1st
small things u exaggerate it
what the fuck???

i request you to don't stop me to do anything
except something dat u think it impossible to accept
yes!!i will go to the "club"
yes!! i will go to "lepak" maybe until 3 or 4 o'clock
yes!!i went out with my friends..
but dun accuse me going out with a man
u remember that!!
and u just shut up..


when u was 1st time met me, i already like this
so dun u expect me to change drastically
i swear i will change but not now and tomorrow
but coming soon..maybe for the next 3 or 4 years..
or maybe earlier than that

everyday i love u less and less
some of the reason
because of u..ur behaviour..
u know what i mean isn' it??
i'm very sad and painful
i know you same like me
i hate this condition

now, again i'm request you
just give me a little time
dun call, text or meet me in this short time
to get back like a normal
i need to release
with all the things inside my head
i'm stupid , i'm messy , i'm worry , i'm sad ,
i'm useless and ............
i hate my self bcoz willing to do all these things to u
i'm so sorry, i ask u forgiveness with a hope u apologize me
i need a time to find out what actually i want from this relationship
Just wait for me....

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates